Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Writing Pedagogy

As you probably were, I was a bit daunted by the task of a writing pedagogy. I've never written one. Eventually I just followed the instructions on the PDF file provided and BB and it walked me through the process. We did not however get an example pedagogy to base ours on. This would have been quite helpful.

After turning in the rough draft, which I was very pleased with, I noticed that it was to be written on our tutoring philosophy, and not teaching philosophy. I really hope I'm not penalized for this, as I really feel like I have much more to say about teaching over tutoring.

I would really like to get some feedback from my rough draft so I can see how much work I have ahead of me in editing it and perfecting it. It definitely came out longer than I thought it would, and I feel like I discovered much about my teaching methods.





No comments:

Post a Comment